Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Long Since Due

Watching the shows Weeds made me realize that life only gets harder the older you get.
As I was driving home tonight, this realization seemed so unbelievable that it felt almost surreal.
But somehow the love of my life (Mary Louise Parker) always manages to get herself
out the huge mess she was in.

I don't think I put myself in this mess.
Well atleast i wouldn't intentionally throw myself into this.
I am trying to analyze the series of events that have led me to this
point and I am still baffled. How the FUCK did I get here?
I don't understand. Maybe I won't ever understand?
Who knows. I need something to distract me. Like speech.
School can't come any sooner.

"Save me. I'm Lost. Oh lord I have been waiting for you."

"The youth are starting to change. Are you starting to change?"

"I use to believe people could change, like the seasons. But now I know it can't be Winter
forever."

"I took up smoking to impress you. Now you wont email me back and I don't look
so cool anymore."

"You know that night by the lake we spent talking about who we could see me dating?
Well the only person I can see myself dating you."

"Would it be illegal to kill the robbers who stole the video's of my dead fathers voice on them?"

Welp. I have been diggin those quotes for a while now. I wish no one knew about my blog still.
I think I would be more open with what I had to say. I feel like what I write on here is my stuff and its on the internet so obviously anyone can read it if they wish. But sometimes it would be nice to have this private for a few posts.

Shot out to sammi. You are my best friend and I am not just saying this. But I honestly don't know where I would be without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment