Monday, April 20, 2009

Saturday Night Fever

Summerr, Please come!! I want you soo freaking bad. This month is going by surprisingly fast which is really unexpected, but i am definitely a fan! I have not posted in so long. So this weekend was just bleh.

On Friday, I was hosting the dance show which was sooo much fun! then I went to taco bell and caught up with the guys and we played ping pong and it was just a normal night. so that was just meh. Then on Saturday I had to go to Little Shop of Horrors in Queen Creek which was AWFUL! but i am sooo glad Emily came with me she seriously made my night worth living! After that I dropped Em off and went to relay for litterally like 5 min. It was cool. Maybe I am not a fan of this weekend because it didn't really consist of anything that I really wanted to do. Also Fajman wants me to drive back out to the god forsaken school known as perry high AGAIN! please kill me right now! I want to tell him no, but it is like an hour and a half drive from his house soo that would be a really big jack ass move of me. On the other hand though I AINT YOO BITCH. FUCK.

Hi. My bestfriend comes home tonight and i miss her soo much! ILOVEYOUSAMMI!!
vote for her oh and for emily for VP!

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOVEEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI MAY YOU BLOG MOAR PLZ. thank you for your cooperation.

    ReplyDelete