Thursday, March 19, 2009

Inspired

Today I feel like I have been really inspired from some amazing people. I was talking to Sammi tonight and we both agreed that there is seriously nothing more refreshing than to watch someone do what they have a passion for. Whether it maybe someone acting, a lead guitarist or even a teacher doing what they love; It is truly an amazing thing to watch. I really hope my life will revolve around what I am most passionate about. I also hope that it is obvious how passionate I am about what I do.

On another note, I feel like I am growing into my own person. It seems that I am almost done searching for who I am. Not gonna lie, I think it has to do with a desicion that I just recently made. It was a very small desicion, but I think that it shows what kind of person I am and what I want to do with the last two years of my high school career. And I know it sounds like I am giving up but at the same time I am planning on commiting myself to another thing. Ahh well, what a strange day I had. I think it is time for me to start my homework:)

No comments:

Post a Comment