Thursday, March 26, 2009

Epic.

So this past week has been sorta epic. My team won state for the 6th consecutive time. It was so amazing we beat the new AIA rule so we showed Arizona that we kill no matter what. I was also in the humor final. That was crazy. I think if I work I can truly accomplish what i want. Scratch that. I Know I can. On the same note, sorta, Kudos to Lauren Miller for beating the shit out of Ashley Kessler, Whose goal for the year was not to win state, but to beat Lauren Miller at state, GOT EM!! Ahhh such a good weekend! This week started with me procrastinating school work and I can assure you it will end like that. I have checked out of school and student council and I think a lot of people have noticed. Whatever. I feel bad for not caring but I just don't care anymore.

Something I noticed tonight while at the dance show, which I dont know why I was thinking of this at the dance show, is that I wish I could go back to November. I believe that was the Happiest I have been Throughout all of highschool! I dont know why but things just seemed perfect around that time.

On a completely different note, This wind storm is CRAZY. I can't recall the last time the wind has been this strong In Phx. I had to help jumpstart sammis car tonight in the wind and then drop people and things off it was intense. Also the last assembly of the year is tomorrow and it is gonna be out of this world!! it should be really legit!

No comments:

Post a Comment